COVID-19 and the economic impact has dramatically altered the way that most companies are operating and communicating.
River Henge Partners LLC has shifted resources to support our clients needs more specific to the various demands and restraints. River Henge is founded in technology and innovation. As a firm, we have taken additional operational steps to ensure continual service to our clients and the private sector community:
- Our policies and service structures are already designed for remote-work.
- Onsite meetings have shifted to on-line communication utilizing today’s effective, secure remote and virtual-access technologies.
- We are releasing our planning and management systems to aid clients in their own assessment, planning, and team-communication and operational processes.
- River Henge is extending our service hours to offer flexible weekend and after hours scheduling.
Today’s business climate, while for most unplanned, provides us all time to create a strategy to survive and thrive. It is an excellent time to consider finding cost-savings, reduce inefficient elements within operations, review longer term strategies, and address capital reserves. River Henge has increased our focus to help the private sector gain an understanding of their own strengths to get ahead of this current wave.
- Business Funding- Equity, Debt restructure, and hybrid financing which allows room for emergency relief, strategic debt, capital allocation, and industry specific finance.
- Consulting- Front office and technology assessments for small business and industry, business and organizational facilitated strategies, and programmatic support.
- Market Review, Economic Trends, and Supply Chain Research and Data Analytics.
You have our pledge that River Henge will continue to support both our Public and Private Sector Clients as we follow the appropriate recommendations of the National, State and Local Health and Governmental agencies.